Thursday, December 20, 2012

Cuddles with Kids!

I cannot imagine a better way to spend a day off than loving on kids! At the orphanage the children are full of cuddles and smiles. This Thursday my friend and roommate Bethany Salmonson took some amazing photos to capture the precious moments with these children. Hope you enjoy her pictures!
 
 

I love his smile!

The children loved the balloons, but it turns out the balloons didn't love the concrete!
 
Reading one of my favorite childhood books...Curious George!


Sleeping child!


Robyn enjoying her "cuddles" as she calls it!
 
Trying to get him to smile!



I finally got one! He's very serious,
 so it takes a lot of work to get a smile out of him!
 
Precious moments!

Bethany our photographer

I definitely plan to return again soon to love on more babies!


2 comments:

  1. I got all caught up on your blog! So amazing what you are doing. Love you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got all caught up on your blog! So amazing what you are doing. Love you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete